We are committed to the security of our users and use standard encryption to protect all data being sent and received on our Sites. Our servers help protect all information being collected on our Sites.
Information we collect:
We, and third-party partners who provide services on our behalf, collect information from you when you visit and use our Sites, including when you:
- access, browse, and use our Sites and/or services;
- place an order and/or make a payment;
- register an account;
- sign up for our mailing list;
- login through social networks and/or authentication services;
- respond to a survey or communication such as email;
- provide feedback;
- enter a contest or sweepstakes;
- participate in another feature on our Sites.
This information includes (without limitation) names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, age, date of birth, restaurant preferences, and credit card information. We use such information to provide services on our Sites that are convenient and relevant to our users. If requested, we may provide you with your account's contact information and transaction history.
In addition, we and our third-party partners may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use our Sites using cookies, pixels and other web technologies. This information includes (without limitation):
- your order information and personal preferences;
- information about the device you use to access our Sites and its software;
- IP address;
- browser type;
- the pages you visit on our Sites;
- the website you visited before coming to our Sites;
- various ways you engage with our Sites and features you use on our Sites;
- the date and time you access our Sites.
You may set your browser to refuse these cookies by seeing the help section of your browser. However, by doing this, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of our Sites.
How we use your information:
We, and third-party partners who provide services on our behalf, may use your information in the following ways (without limitation):
- to fulfill your requests and orders;
- to process your registration on our Sites;
- to improve the content and functionality of our Sites;
- to provide recommendations and customized content/features to you on our Sites;
- to contact you with information about your orders or re quests;
- to contact you regarding promotions, products, services and/or features we believe will be of interest to you;
- for marketing purposes;
- for data analysis and customer research purposes;
- for internal business needs, such as auditing, improving our Sites and services, and fraud prevention;
- to provide customer support and services.
How we share your information:
EatStreet will not share your personal information, such as your telephone numbers and email addresses, with third parties for their own use.
When you place an order on EatStreet's Sites, we give the restaurant and delivery service all relevant information. This can include (without limitation) the food order, your name, delivery address, telephone number and email address. All data we send is encrypted as noted above.
We also use third parties to complete certain tasks including (without limitation) credit card processing and authorizations, delivery of purchases, data processing, fraud protection and prevention, marketing, and promotions. These third parties will perform functions on our behalf. In these instances, we will share your information that you provided to complete these tasks on our behalf. We request that these third parties take necessary and reasonable steps to protect your private information. We also may use the information you provide to comply with legal obligations or inquiries from law enforcement.
In addition, we may share your information with an affiliate or third-party partner in the event of a sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
EatStreet may use third-party advertising companies and partners to collect user data on our Sites and then serve targeted ads on our behalf. Our advertising partners collect this data using cookies and web beacons. To opt out of seeing personalized ads from our partners, visit this page.
Your California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows you to request information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. You are permitted to obtain this information from us once a year, free of charge. To make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Attn: CA Privacy Rights Request
316 W. Washington Ave., Suite 725
Madison, WI 53703
EatStreet does not direct or target any piece of our Sites or services to children under the age of 13. If you believe a child has provided us with personal information other than an email address, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases.
Consent; Changes; Applicability:
Notice of special offers is from time to time provided to our users. If users do not want to receive notices of special offers, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write "cancellation of special offers" in the subject.
Questions or Comments should be directed to:
316 W. Washington Ave., Suite 725
Madison, WI 53703
August 1, 2018 ? 2018 EatStreet, Inc