Effective Date: December 10, 2019
The CCPA Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered "Consumers" under the CCPA and from whom we collect "Personal Information" as described in the CCPA ("Consumers"). We provide you this notice because under the CCPA, California Residents who are job applicants, employees, or contractors of a Business qualify as Consumers. For purposes of this CCPA Employee Privacy Notice, when we refer to Consumers, we mean you to the extent you are a California employee, employee applicant, or contractor.
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, your mobile device, through email, in physical locations, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, EatStreet collects the following categories of Personal Information from California job applicants, employees, or contractors, which will depend on the particular Business Purpose (listed below) for which we collect it:
|Category||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code ? 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, employment, employment history, bank account number, or health insurance information.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, , national origin, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|E. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|F. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.|
|G. Sensory data.||Audio|
|H. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history, performance evaluations, or education information.|
|I. Inferences dawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, behavior, abilities.|
Personal information does not include deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
EatStreet obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or services we provide you.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- From third parties. For example, from staffing agencies with whom we contract for services or with consumer reporting agencies in connection with employment background checks.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job or become an employee, we will use that personal information in connection with your employment or potential employment.
- To contact you and to inform you about benefits or information relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or account with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, Website, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, Website and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EatStreet' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by EatStreet about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
How We Share Personal Information
EatStreet may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information
- Third parties such as consumer reporting agencies who perform employee background checks and government agencies in compliance with applicable law or to facilitate an investigation.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, EatStreet has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category E: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category F: Geolocation data.
Category G: Sensory data.
Category H: Professional or employment-related information.
Category I: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, EatStreet has not sold personal information.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section ? 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Changes to Our CCPA Privacy Notice
EatStreet reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the App and Website and update the notice's Effective Date above. Your continued use of our App or Website or interaction with us through other methods following the posting of changes and/or our directing you to the updated CCPA Privacy Notice constitutes your acknowledgement of such changes.
ATTN: Privacy Team
EatStreet , Inc.
316 West Washington Ave. Suite 725
Madison, WI 53703