Short-term Regional CDL Driver
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is hiring a short-term school bus driver for a promotional Wisconsin tour from 2/25-3/1, 3/9, and 3/16. The ideal candidate has a current CDL, clean traffic record, and the flexibility to commit to driving the tour bus Janesville over the promotional period. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot any general maintenance (tire pressure, gassing up, general upkeep and keeping the bus exterior clean), be an experienced, active driver with references, and be a part of the EatStreet bus tour group.
The short-term tour requires overnight stays (paid for) and driving from Monday-Friday, with the exception of two parade shifts on March 9th and 16th. Food and lodging will be provided. Time of day for driving and shift work will fall between 8am-9pm.
- Safely and efficiently drive the EatStreet tour bus from Madison to Janesville over the promotional period
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to team
- Ability to navigate and read a map
- Follow rules and regulations of the road at all times
- Must be a team player
- Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions safely
- Transport team from hotels to campus promotional events and as needed throughout the week
- Help promote the EatStreet brand
What You Should Bring to the Table:
- Current CDL License
- Must be at least 18 years old with 2+ years of driving experience
- Clean driving record. No more than 2 moving violations and one at-fault accident in the last 3 year. No major traffic citations or incidents in the past 5 years
- Availability to travel throughout the week
- Flexibility is key! Willingness to work with our team on ever-changing scheduling needs
- Great attitude. Friendly and engaging demeanor
- Must love food!
- $22/hr with opportunity for overtime pay
- Food and lodging provided
- Weekends free
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.