There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet uses the Salesforce CRM to track customer and restaurant support cases, manage the sales pipeline, and automate operations processes. As a Salesforce Intern you will work directly with our Salesforce Administrator to help manage our Salesforce environment. Hours will vary, but you will generally be scheduled between 15-20 hours per week in this role.
What You?ll Be Doing:
- The Salesforce Intern would assist with tasks related to maintenance and administration of EatStreet?s Salesforce org. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Learn how to use Salesforce, and how EatStreet?s Salesforce org is structured (training provided)
- Importing/updating data
- Report/dashboard creation
- Data cleaning and maintenance of Salesforce environment
- Help manage fields, page layouts, list views, etc
Here?s What We Expect You to Bring to the Table:
- Experience using Excel (familiar with basic formulas)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to follow directions and exercise sound judgment and decision making
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
You'll fit in well if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.