Order Integrity Specialist - Full-time
EatStreet is one of the best places to work in Madison, WI as recently voted upon in Madison Magazine! EatStreet is the fastest growing online and mobile food ordering service that streamlines commerce between restaurants and diners. Essentially we make it easy for diners to view menus, get discounts and enjoy the best of local food delivery. We have over 15,000 restaurants in over 250 cities across the nation.
EatStreet is currently searching for a self-starting, full-time Order Integrity Specialist who believes in giving the best possible experience to every customer. You'll work with a team of Specialists in our Customer Support Department to manage a queue of tasks and ensure order accuracy, timeliness and success.
You'll work at our office near the Capitol Square and several bus routes. Our diners are always hungry so the ability to work nights and weekends is a must! Some weekday/weekend morning and mid-day positions are currently available. The position starts at $11.00 per hour + shift differential with opportunities for raises and advancement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Proactively working through a queue of tasks and making outbound calls to our restaurant clients.
- Making sure each diner's order is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicating with both diners and restaurants to help solve any issues with orders.
- Working with our team of Account Specialists to ensure restaurant accounts are accurate.
- Identifying and reporting recurring issues and working with department Supervisors to help find creative solutions.
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Impeccable communication and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet service level goals on each shift
- Our diners are always hungry so the ability to work lunch and dinner rushes is a must.
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
- Weekly Beer Friday happy hour at the office!
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.