Dispatch Agent - Full-time
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for a solution-centered Dispatch Agent who believes that online ordering should be easy and that no diner should go hungry. You will work 40 hours/week with a flexible schedule that includes nights and/or weekends to support our delivery drivers and restaurants to make sure that every order is a success and delivered on time. We will rely on you provide an incredible customer experience every time that keeps our diners coming back.
You’ll work at our office near the Capitol Square and several bus routes. Our diners are always hungry so night and/or weekend availability is an absolute must. The position starts at $13.50 per hour with opportunities for raises and advancements.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Communicating with our delivery drivers, diners and restaurant partners via phone, email and chat.
- Responding to requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively identifying and problem solving any potential issues with deliveries to ensure all orders get to our diners within our delivery service levels.
- Multi-tasking and monitoring multiple cities at one time.
- Learning to navigate and work within Salesforce & our Dispatch technology.
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Previous experience in dispatch, operations, customer service or delivery experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills and excitement to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate amongst a multi-monitor set-up.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet service level demands each shift.
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.