Talent Acquisition Specialist
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. Whether it's on the web, mobile or social media, EatStreet enables restaurants to provide their customers with a fast, simple and enjoyable ordering experience.
EatStreet is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team to drive and manage full-cycle recruitment for the corporate team. This role will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and strategy by role.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and create hiring strategies
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Manage job postings
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position?s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What We Expect You to Bring to The Table:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.