System Security Engineer
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. Whether it's on the web, mobile or social media, EatStreet enables restaurants to provide their customers with a fast, simple and enjoyable ordering experience.
EatStreet is looking for a security engineer who can be hands-on with application, cloud, and network security design, implementation, monitoring, and incident response. You will help our development teams secure our internal and customer-facing applications and also have an eye on infrastructure and cloud security.
- Engineer, implement and monitoring security measures for application, infrastructure, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Ability to run and/or lead third party application, infrastructure, and network pen testing
- Keep up to date with known and emerging threats
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or relevant experience and certification (e.g. CEH, CPT, ECSA, LPT, OSCP, CMWAPT, GPEN or similar)
- Two or more year?s experience in one or more of application, cloud, or network security
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web and/or mobile app related technologies and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong desire to learn more about security and tech areas witch which you?re unfamiliar
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud security models
- Familiarity with WAF configuration and limitations
- Familiarity with PCI compliance
- Familiarity with OAuth2 and other IAM protocols
- Experience performing app penetration testing
- Server hardening
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.
Please, no third-party solicitations.