There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for a talented Sales Intern to join our world-class sales team. Located just off Capitol Square, the EatStreet office is called home by our tight-knit team of hustlers where you will work part-time 15-20 hours per week.
The core duty of an Sales Intern is to sign restaurants through outbound phone calls. You will be contacting restaurants that have been meticulously selected from our sales lead list. This position is a great opportunity to hone your innate sales talent, practice your negotiation skills, and gain valuable experience.
Our Sales Intern must be assertive, driven, organized, and hard working. And the hard work definitely pays off; few things are more gratifying than a successful sale. You will make an hourly base wage plus commission on your sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Sell online ordering platforms and custom designed websites to prospective clients (strong computer background not required)
- Ensure follow-up by staying organized, maintaining dates, and complete profile information
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Maintain expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Prepare administrative sales reports
We're looking for:
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Ideal candidates will have junior or senior standing
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Skeeball machine, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.