Sales & Account Management Intern
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for Sales & Account Management Interns to join our carefully crafted team of hustlers to expand our platform nation-wide! EatStreet not only offers delivery across 22 cities but also provides online ordering services from coast to coast through our non-delivery markets.
As a Sales & Account Management Intern, you will sign new restaurants, sell premium advertising/additional ordering features, and manage thousands of accounts through outbound phone calls. You will contact restaurants that have been meticulously selected from data-driven sales lead lists in order to raise revenue and increase our market share. In addition, you will solve restaurant problems including but not limited to changes of ownership, commission negotiation, and account updates. This position is a great opportunity to hone your innate sales talent, practice your negotiation skills, and gain valuable experience in a unique start-up culture.
This internship requires 15-25 hours per week of availability and will work out of EatStreet?s Headquarters located just off Capitol Square in Madison, WI. You will make an hourly base wage plus commission on every advertising product sold, new restaurant signed, and restaurant problem solved.
What you'll be doing:
- Sign new restaurants onto our online ordering platform
- Upsell advertising products and online-ordering platform services to generate additional revenue
- Delve into account management tasks involving problem-solving, negotiation, and restaurant satisfaction
- Build lasting relationships with sales team members and restaurant partners
- Ensure follow-ups are completed by staying organized, maintaining dates, and completing profile information on Salesforce
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Maintain expert-level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Prepare and analyze administrative sales reports for restaurant partners
We're looking for:
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic
- Confidence in cold calling
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Desire to pursue a sales or marketing career
- Ideal candidates will have junior or senior standing in college with an ability to work 15+ hours/week
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Skeeball machine, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.