Sales Executive - Patronpath
EatStreet is redefining how restaurants reach and interact with their customers. We have built an online food-ordering platform that allows restaurants to accept all orders through one medium -- EatStreet. Whether it's on the web, mobile or social media, EatStreet enables restaurants to provide their customers with a fast, simple and enjoyable experience.
We are looking for a sales visionary to join one of our acquisition teams, Patronpath. Patronpath specializes in point of sale integrated online ordering for chain restaurants as well as mobile app development and ecommerce processing.
As a Patronpath Sales Executive, you will call on and travel to restaurants, and restaurant chains in new and existing markets to both deepen and widen our market-share in the industry.
This is a full-time position based out of the EatStreet office in Madison, WI. The office is located near Capitol square and several bus routes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell online ordering platform, custom designed websites, and integrated mobile applications to prospective clients
- Ensure follow-up by staying organized, maintaining dates, and complete profile information
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Maintain expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Prepare administrative sales reports
- Work directly with management to set and hit sales goals
- Maintain customer-first mentality throughout sales process
Experience and Requirements:
- At least 1 year of professional sales experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Restaurant operations background and Point of Sale knowledge not required but preferred
You'll fit in well if you're looking for:
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Apple equipment
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
- Weekly happy hours
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.