Sales Account Manager
EatStreet is one of the best places to work in Madison, WI as recently voted upon in Madison Magazine! EatStreet is the fastest growing online and mobile food ordering service that streamlines commerce between restaurants and diners. Essentially we make it easy for diners to view menus, get discounts and enjoy the best of local food delivery. We have over 15,000 restaurants in over 250 cities across the nation.
We're looking for a savvy account manager to join our team and help grow our existing EatStreet markets. As an Account Manager at EatStreet you'll be tasked with managing existing EatStreet markets, building strong, solid relationships and travel to markets to grow our content.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage existing EatStreet delivery markets
- Build strong, solid relationships with restaurant owners and managers
- Travel to existing markets to sign new restaurants and visit existing restaurants
- Help restaurants troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Provide first-class service to restaurants
- Identify and target key opportunities in assigned markets
- Work directly with management to set and hit sales goals
Experience and Requirements
- BS/BA degree or relevant work experience required
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Appetite to learn, grow and work hard
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable, yet assertive demeanor
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel 50%
You'll fit in well if you're looking for:
- Dynamic startup with ever-changing needs and priorities
- Friendly, casual office environment
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life and disability coverage
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
- Weekly happy hours
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.