Order Integrity Specialist - Part-time
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for self-starting, part-time Order Integrity Specialist who believes in giving the best possible experience to every customer. You'll work with a team of Specialists in our Customer Support Department to manage a queue of tasks and ensure order accuracy, timeliness and success.
You'll work 15-20 hours a week at our office near the Capitol Square and several bus routes. Our diners are always hungry so the ability to work nights and weekends is a must! Some weekday/weekend morning and mid-day positions are currently available. The position starts at $11.00 per hour + shift differential with opportunities for raises and advancement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Make outbound calls to restaurants to ensure that orders are processed and received via tablet, email and fax and that order details are accurate
- Make outbound calls to diners to communicate any issues with order fulfillment and proactively offer solutions
- Perform and document in SalesForce real time updates to customer orders and restaurant account settings
- Educate restaurants and diners on the EatStreet platform to prevent additional incoming customer inquiries
- Employ empathy and professionalism to help defuse customer issues and reduce call escalations
- Maintain a high standard of customer service while keeping service response time low
- Partner with department Supervisors to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve customer support processes
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, previous phone experience preferred
- Love of a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Impeccable communication and problem solving skills
- Capable of thoroughly and efficiently gathering and documenting detailed information
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet service level goals on each shift
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- 15-20 hours per week at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar