There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of cross-departmental projects at EatStreet. They will work with stakeholders to develop a project plan and track progress. They will coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure that projects are technically feasible, delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Identify and work with stakeholders to manage deliverables
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Here's What We Expect You To Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
You'll Fit Right In If You're Looking For:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Professional growth within a start-up environment
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.