Product Analyst - Diner
As a Product Analyst at EatStreet, your job is to help create the best experience possible for diners that use EatStreet to order food online for delivery or takeout. This is a great fit for someone that wants to be part of the product development lifecycle, and enjoys researching, understanding, and documenting the current or intended behavior of digital products. Most of all, it?s a great opportunity for someone that?s motivated to help people do what they want and need to do simply and successfully.
You?ll often work independently, but you won?t be alone. You?ll collaborate and partner with a team of product managers, product designers, stakeholders, technical leads, and subject matter experts. You?ll ask good questions and get the information you need to do your job, and you?ll be counted on to provide information and tools others need to do theirs. And if we all do our jobs well together, we?ll ensure EatStreet is always the smartest shortcut from hungry to happy.
This is a full-time position that will work with our team based in Madison, WI. During the COVID-19 stay-at-home period, you will be working remotely. We will consider 100% remote candidates that are within 2 hours of the Central Time Zone.
What You?ll Be Doing:
- Research and evaluate potential product enhancements or changes to determine business benefits and costs
- Use customer data and product analytics to help identify, assess, and prioritize product opportunities and gaps and assess the impact of changes
- Collaborate with product manager, product designer, and technical lead on product roadmapping, backlog grooming, and story mapping to maintain a healthy stream of work that?s ready for development
- Investigate proposed features or capabilities in order to create user flows, product flows, variants, edge cases, and dependencies
- Translate feature flows and prototypes into epics, stories, and tasks with acceptance criteria that provides clear, detailed development requirements
- Collaborate with QA to outline proper test scenarios
- Support QA through occasional hands-on testing
- Gathering and producing content for presentations and reports
- Attend all stakeholder meetings and agile ceremonies
Relevant Skills, Experience, Knowledge, and Interests:We?re looking for a product analyst that ideally has spent 2 or more years working on digital product teams, and that has a mix of experience, skills, and interest that includes many of the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital product development lifecycle
- Experience creating project artifacts (user journey maps, path maps, user flows, task flows, wireflows or other low- and high-fidelity diagrams) that illustrate current or potential user experiences with digital products
- Knowledge of web and app analytics, and experience reviewing and analyzing user behavior with tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, or similar
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience using agile development documentation tools like Jira, Asana, or similar
- Experience creating and writing feature requirements and acceptance criteria using user stories, behavior-driven development, or other models
- Familiarity with digital experimentation methodologies
- Familiarity with principles of customer experience and user experience design principles
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Strong and thoughtful communicator
- Strong and natural attention to detail
- Strong independent worker, with practiced skills in personal organization, task management, and prioritization
- A natural interest for digging into details
- A natural interest in problem solving
- Inquisitive nature
- A bias for action
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.