Marketing Photography Coordinator
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
The objective of the position is to help EatStreet schedule food photoshoots at restaurants across several of our markets. You will be responsible for reaching out to restaurants primarily over the phone and booking shoot details with them. We are looking for someone who is personable over the phone, detail oriented and passionate about providing great experiences to the clients they work with.
This role is a part time role (15-20 hours/week) that will work out of EatStreet HQ in Madison, WI. Our ideal candidate will have availability to work Monday through Thursday during the day.
- Keeping in contact and coordinating availability with our pool of local, freelance photographers based in each market
- Contacting restaurants, usually by phone and sometimes by email, to explain our photoshoot program and schedule a time for our photographer to come in
- Entering photoshoot dates and times in our online appointment system
- Confirming photoshoot appointments with photographers after they've been booked
- Taking requests from restaurants to reschedule photoshoots
- Provide first-level support for restaurants that reach out with questions about an upcoming shoot, or about a shoot that's recently been completed
- Using Google Sheets to keep track of status of targeted restaurants
- Requesting existing photos from restaurants that have them
- Uploading photos to restaurant menu pages
Candidates will succeed in this position if they:
- Are comfortable spending a lot of time on the phone, sometimes making 10-12 calls per hour
- Can speak confidently, professionally, and in a warm, friendly manner with restaurant front-line staff and with busy, abrupt restaurant managers and owners
- Enjoy coordinating details and excels at mastering the details
- Are eager and motivated by "owning" a project for a fast-growing company and top local place to work
- Friendly, engaging demeanor
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.