Operations Associate - Richmond, VA.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet connects restaurants and diners with an online food court. We're currently seeking an Operations Associate to help us onboard drivers to deliver food for our restaurant partners in Richmond, VA. Operations Associate positions offer part-time, flexible hours, and a casual and fun environment. No experience necessary!
You'll earn $12 per hour and work anywhere from 5-10 hours per week. This part-time position starts immediately in Richmond, VA so apply now.
- Meet with new drivers to complete employment paperwork
- Assist with maintaining online and paper employee files through scanning and filing records
- Assist with driver’s questions and direct them to proper channels
- Store and be responsible for 3-5 full kits of emergency delivery gear and hand out emergency gear replacements to current drivers
- Assist with executing occasional special projects and initiatives as needed
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all personnel related information
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Positive, company-first mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.