Operations Associate - Kenosha, WI.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet connects restaurants and diners with an online food court. We're currently seeking an Operations Associate to help us execute our local operations in the market, primarily by onboarding new delivery drivers who deliver food for our restaurant partners. In addition to completing each driver?s new hire paperwork and setting them up in company systems, you'll also make sure they understand their job requirements and expectations. Operations Associate positions offer part-time flexible hours, a dedicated and results-oriented support team, and a casual and fun environment. No experience necessary!
- Pay rate: $12 per hour
- Hours: Anywhere from 0-10 hours per week. Flexible for daytime, early evening, or occasional weekend hours
- Location: No office; typically work from a cafe
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet with new drivers to complete employment paperwork and set them up for success with required apps and systems
- Represent EatStreet positively to new drivers and welcome them to the team
- Create digital employee files through scanning and filing records
- Assist with drivers? questions and direct them to the proper resources
- Store and distribute delivery gear for drivers, such as hot bags and credit cards, as needed
- Assist with executing special projects and initiatives in market as needed
- Responsible for maintaining reliable availability and attendance
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all personnel-related information
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Positive, company-first mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills with G Suite tools (Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail)
- Basic technology skills to troubleshoot smartphone issues with drivers
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.