Operations Associate - Dubuque, IA.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet connects restaurants and diners with an online food court. We're currently seeking an Operations Associate to help us, onboard drivers, to deliver food for our restaurant partners in Dubuque, IA. Operations Associate positions offer part-time, flexible hours, and a casual and fun environment. No experience necessary!
You'll earn $12 per hour. You?ll typically work 10-15 hours per week but can range anywhere from 5-25 hours per week depending on seasonality and business needs. This part-time position starts soon in Dubuque, IA so apply now.
- Positively represent EatStreet to newly-hired drivers as we welcome them to the team
- Meet with drivers to complete employment paperwork and set them up for success with required apps and systems
- Assist with maintaining online and paper employee files through scanning and filing records
- Assist with drivers? questions and direct them to the proper resources
- Store and distribute kits of delivery gear, such as hot bags and tshirts, as needed
- Assist with executing special projects and initiatives in market as needed
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all personnel related information
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Positive, company-first mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic skills with G Suite tools (Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail)
- Basic technology skills to troubleshoot smartphone issues with drivers
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.