There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for an experienced, well-organized and friendly Office Manager whose passion is creating an unforgettable work environment. You’ll be the face of EatStreet, managing our front desk in our new office near the Capitol Square in Madison, WI. and several bus routes. This a full-time position and compensation is based upon experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Welcoming visitors and guests, serving as their first point of contact as they enter EatStreet HQ
- Responsible for keeping EatStreet’s shared work areas clean and stocked such as our game room, kitchen and conference rooms
- Administrative and clerical tasks such as:
- Maintaining office inventory (printing paper, pens, notebooks, etc)
- Ordering kitchen supplies and acting as point of contact for vendors
- Sorting, distributing and forwarding incoming mail and packages in a timely fashion
- Taking outgoing mail out each day for pick up
- Schedule meetings for EatStreet’s management team
- Contacting building management for maintenance requests
- Providing administrative and clerical support for HR department, and other staff members as needed
- Responsible for executive scheduling, coordinating meetings, reserving rooms, and coordinating catering food services
- Responsible for drafting correspondence and presentations as directed
- Responsible for recording company-wide bi-weekly and quarterly meetings and distributing materials to the team in a timely manner
- Arranging travel and reservations for executive and other team members in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring our office is opened promptly at designated time
- Assisting with planning and organizing office events
- May handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Other special projects and tasks as delegated
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of previous administrative/office experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to work well independently
- Ability to consistently convey a friendly, helpful, positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Tech savvy with the ability to troubleshoot technology independently
- Common knowledge of general office equipment such as printers, faxes, scanners, video conferencing softwares etc.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to interface and work effectively with all levels of the organization, vendors and customers
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.