Marketing Operations Associate
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Operations Associate to join our world-class marketing team. Located just off Capitol Square, the EatStreet office is called home by our tight-knit team of hustlers where you will work part-time 20 hours per week.
The core duty of a Marketing Operations Associate is to successfully launch our new photoshoot program. Ideal candidates will be effective communicators who will be coordinating photo shoots with various restaurant partners and photographers. Candidate will be responsible for hitting project goals, and will be instrumental in the program's success.
What you'll be doing:
- Keep in contact and coordinate availability with our freelance photographers
- Contact restaurants to educate on photography program and book shoots, ongoing coordination
- Provide first-level photo shoot support to restaurant partners
- Additional related projects, as needed
We're looking for:
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Skeeball machine, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.