Marketing Associate - Oshkosh, WI.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for a Marketing Associate to work 3-5 hours per week. This is a part-time position that pays $12/hour.
- Distribute promotional flyers and materials at key locations including classrooms, dorm rooms, apartments, downtown areas, etc. once a week
- Promote EatStreet on social media
- Build the EatStreet brand on your campus by tabling at campus events
- Give away EatStreet swag, free food, and coupon codes
- Work with the Marketing Team on key market insights and data
What You Should Bring to the Table:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The drive to work independently to meet goals
- Project management and time management skills
- Availability to host campus events throughout the semester
- Reliable, hard-working attitude
- Friendly, engaging demeanor
- Social media skills
- A finger on the pulse of campus activities and campus culture
- Be able to tell our brand story and embody EatStreet culture
- Must love food
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.