iOS Developer - Contractor
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for an iOS Developer - Contractor to help create and maintain the EatStreet foodcourt application and delivery driver application. The project will require 32 - 40 hours of availability each week to complete.
- Design, develop and debug single page web applications
- Review and analyze speed and usability to single-page Driver web application, and implement improvements
- Review and make improvements on dispatch routing and front-end
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to eatstreet.com diner marketplace on desktop and mobile
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to web restaurant administration portal
- Create new iOS application features, and launch
Skill Requirements for the Project:
- 1-3 years of hands-on industry iOS development experience
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both)
- Familiarity with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks. (Java and MySQL knowledge is a plus)
- Please submit your project proposal and include your hourly rate and include how many hours you are available to work on the project per week