There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
As an Inventory Associate you work directly with our Asset Manager to help outfit our Delivery Team with their EatStreet gear as needed to do their delivery duties. You will also assist with preparing and shipping tablets to our restaurant partners. Hours will vary, but you will generally be scheduled between 16-24 hours per week in this role.
What You'll Be Doing:
The inventory associate would assist with tasks related to Driver and Restaurant Gear processes. This includes, but is no limited to:
- Driver Gear Kit preparation - Preparing and shipping new driver kits, recordkeeping in salesforce.
- Prepare and ship marketplace restaurant tablets.
- Perform initial setup on delivery ipads.
- Other Asset Management related duties as assigned.
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and exercise sound judgment and decision making
- Must be able to perform regular heavy lifting duties including opening and lifting boxes
- Demonstrated ability to maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
- Weekly Beer Friday happy hour at the office!
EatStreet is is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.