Sales Intern - Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for sales visionaries to join our team and bring our products to new markets. As an Inside Sales Representative at EatStreet, you will call on restaurants in new and existing markets to both deepen and widen our market-share in the industry. You will make an hourly base wage plus commission on your sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell online ordering platforms and custom designed websites to prospective clients (strong computer background not required)
- Ensure follow-up by staying organized, maintaining dates, and complete profile information
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Maintain expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Prepare administrative sales reports
- Work directly with management to set and hit sales goals
- Maintain customer-first mentality throughout sales process
Experience and Requirements:
- Proficient in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Flexibility to work afternoons and around 15 hours per week
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Skeeball machine, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.