Graphic Design Intern
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
Seeking a motivated Graphic Design Intern to provide in-house graphic support to the marketing team. The Design Intern will work to create compelling design solutions for web, email, social content, print collateral, and promotional items with a special focus on market launches. As the EatStreet Design Intern, you will work directly with the Design Director to ensure projects are completed on time and meet the consistency and quality standards of the EatStreet brand. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with strong attention to detail, self-motivated, deadline driven, tech-savvy, and demonstrates the desire to diversify their design skillset.
This is an entry-level, part-time internship with the possibility to increase hours as the business grows.
To be considered for this position, please include a PDF portfolio or link to your online portfolio.
- Design and create content for our email and push marketing programs
- Design assets specialized for social media ads and organic posts
- Create unique designs for a variety of printed materials including: apparel, flyers, brochures, business cards, direct mail, signage, & more
- Create, QA, and update all materials to support market launches, including: Content for launch email programs, Design assets for Facebook ads & organic social launch posts, Update creative for restaurant & sales marketing materials
- Color correct, crop, and edit food and lifestyle photography
- Participate in brainstorms and creative reviews for marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Support our web and app design teams by creating and editing assets as needed
- Help maintain consistent branded marketing, design and copy in all work
What You Should Bring to the Table:
- A demonstrable expertise in graphic design and a willingness to learn and improve
- The drive to work independently while staying organized and meeting all deadlines
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A mastery of the fundamental principles relating to composition, color, photography, and typography for print and web design
- Knowledge of print production processes including experience preparing pre-press files
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite and working in the macOS environment
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Office programs and Google Docsli>
- Awareness of current social media trends and applications
- Experience using Email Marketing Platforms (MailChimp, ExactTarget) a plus
- Desirable but not required: experience with illustration or motion graphic/video editing software (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro)
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.