Delivery Driver - Stevens Point, WI.
To fulfill our mission of hooking up people?s hunger, we need motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the EatStreet Delivery team!
- When accounting for base pay, tips, bonuses and reimbursements, most drivers earn between $12 and $17 per hour
- Earn up to $250 in New Driver Bonus! $50 after you complete your first 20 deliveries, and $200 more after 200 total deliveries!
- EatStreet offers voluntary dental and vision insurance as well as voluntary accident coverage to eligible employees
- Ability to get paid daily
- Various company discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Support from the Dispatch Team while you?re on the road
- Career advancement opportunities
- W2 Employee - no quarterly contractor tax bills!
- No resume or cover letter needed!
- Reliable vehicle and smartphone
- Clean driving record
- Valid license and insurance
- Ability to work nights and weekends is preferred
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of two years U.S. driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds regularly 30 pounds on occasion and be able to frequently sit, stand, walk, and drive with or without reasonable accommodation
- Safely and efficiently shop or pick up orders from our partner restaurants and stores and deliver them by car to customers across the city
- Place orders and pay with an EatStreet provided credit card if directed
- Provide top-notch customer service to both our customers and restaurant partners
- Raise brand awareness around town by using EatStreet branded delivery gear
- Obey all traffic laws and parking regulations
- Partner with our dispatch team to ensure that our customers are receiving the best service possible
Beyond hourly earnings, employee drivers have an opportunity to earn additional commission through referral programs. All drivers are W2 employees, not contractors.
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.