Delivery Driver - Lawrence, KS.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet connects restaurants and diners with an online food court. We're currently seeking delivery drivers to help deliver food for our restaurant partners in Lawrence, KS. Driver positions offer part-time, flexible hours, and a casual and fun environment. No experience necessary!
Top performing drivers earn more than $12/hr on average. Beyond hourly earnings, employee drivers have an opportunity to earn additional commission through coupon and referral programs. All drivers are W2 employees, not contractors. This position starts soon in Lawrence, KS so apply now!
No resume or cover letter needed!
- Safely and efficiently pick up orders from our restaurant partners and deliver them to customers across the city
- Provide top-notch customer service to both our customers and restaurant partners
- Enter requested receipt and tip information into the app before the end of your shift
- Raise brand awareness around town by displaying EatStreet’s car toppers, magnets, and by wearing provided EatStreet gear on each shift
- Obey all traffic laws and parking regulations
- Partner with our dispatch team to ensure that our customers are receiving the best service possible
- Reliable vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Valid license and insurance
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Flexible schedule
- Earn up to $14 per hour based on deliveries
- W2 Employee - allows us to train you to do your job well and prevents you from owing quarterly contractor tax bills
- Support from the dispatch team
- Career advancement opportunities
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.