Contact Center Dispatch Lead
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
As a Contact Center Dispatch Lead you will be responsible for supporting your Dispatch teammates through the real time execution of the overall Dispatch operations. You will also provide feedback/insights to leadership with the goal of helping the team continually improve.
The Dispatch Lead will often be working independently as the main leadership point of contact for Dispatch and responsible for helping supervise the contact center during shifts when Supervisors are not onsite. You will be given the tools and training needed to make sure Dispatch is meeting Service Level requirements and that the staff is supported under your leadership.
It is of the utmost importance that the Dispatch Lead is maintaining constant knowledge of every market’s current conditions and overall performance of the Dispatch team throughout your shift. This includes understanding the limits of Dispatcher bandwidth and knowing when to adjust market assignments, take a dispatcher off calls, and assign help with driver support. This also includes assigning proactive tasks to mitigate market damage.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Agent responsibilities
- Dispatch Leads may be tasked to work Agent shifts, and be responsible for their individual Agent responsibilities during their shift.
- Responsible for real time support for teammates
- If Agents have questions or need help during their shift, they will go to the Dispatch Lead. The Dispatch Lead will provide support to the full extent of their ability. If they can’t answer a question or provide guidance, they will escalate to their supervisor per escalation guidelines.
- Alignment and training:
- Dispatch Leads will support supervisors with process rollouts and Agent training initiatives
- Documentation management:
- Dispatch Leads will make sure team knowledge is documented, easily accessible, and the team knows how to use it.
- Feedback to management:
- Supervisors will provide Dispatch Leads with necessary means to document performance issues with Agents, issues with tools or processes, and have touchbase conversations with leadership regarding ideas or improvements.
- Keeping up to date with the continuous process updates and helping to keep dispatchers up to date.
- Actively trying to have an impact on market performance at all times.
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- Proven high performer in current EatStreet role or comparable experience
- Leadership want/ability/potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for contributing to EatStreet’s development
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Strong desire to learn and commitment to personal growth and development
- Ability to persevere and continue driving results through challenging situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to identify gaps/problems and participate in process of filling/solving them
- Proven ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- A strategic thinker who can multi-task effectively
- Someone who anticipates “what’s next” and is a forward thinker with an awareness for what could be an issue in the near future
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- The ability to showcase your leadership through example
- Learning and advance training
- The ability to directly impact department culture and be a cultural leader
- Professional growth within a start-up environment
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.