Community Operations Specialist - Milwaukee, WI.
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We're currently seeking a full-time Community Operations Specialist to help us onboard drivers, build EatStreet awareness within the community, and be our brand ambassador in Milwaukee, WI. This Specialist will be the key to our growth and the ability to attract and retain our drivers. Great talent deserves great benefits - healthcare, laid back atmosphere, paid time off and more!
- Responsible for building EatStreet brand awareness through local events, job fairs, and more.
- Contribute to brainstorming and execution of local driver recruitment tactics.
- Responsible for scheduling & executing driver onboardings in assigned markets to keep labor supply and order demand in balance.
- Monitor reports to maintain an ongoing understanding of market health to guide task prioritization.
- Identify onboarding opportunities by consulting with stakeholders and use independent judgement to create solutions.
- Facilitate onboarding session with new employees – including review of company policies, employee paperwork, and on the job training.
- Consult on market specific operating practices, with ability to assess situations and make decisions.
- Assist with maintaining online and paper employee files through scanning and filing records in EatStreet systems.
- Address driver questions and direct them to proper channels, exercising discretion when needed.
- Store, track, and be responsible for driver delivery equipment inventory in assigned markets.
- Execute occasional special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all personnel related information
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Positive, company-first mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.