Account Specialist - Part Time
Who We Are
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
About the Role
EatStreet is currently searching for a self-starting, part-time Account Specialist to join our team who believes in giving the best possible experience to every customer. You'll work with a team of Specialists in our Customer Support Department to manage a queue of tasks and ensure order accuracy, timeliness and success.
You'll work 15-20 hours a week remotely. Our diners are always hungry so the ability to work nights and weekends is a must! Some weekday/weekend morning and mid-day positions are currently available. The position starts at $14.50 per hour with opportunities for raises and advancement. Preferred candidates will be in the WI. area.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answer calls to our customer service line and assist our customers and restaurant clients
- Work with our team to tackle our queue of daily tasks
- Data entry for new menus and menu updates
- Draft customer service reports and identify creative solutions to recurring issues
- Proactively seek new ways to provide our customers and restaurant clients with a superb experience
What We Expect You to Bring to the Table
- Previous experience in customer service role
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details
- Impeccable communication and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet deadlines on each shift
EatStreet is is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify.