Account Specialist - 2nd Shift
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for a solution-centered full-time Account Specialist who believes that online ordering should be easy and that no diner should go hungry. You will work in our Customer Service department to support every order that comes through the platform. We will rely on you provide an incredible customer experience every time that keeps our diners coming back.
You?ll work at our office near the Capitol Square and several bus routes. Our diners are always hungry so nighttime and weekend availability is an absolute must. The schedules available are Sun/Mon/Thurs from 4pm-12am and Fri/Sat 5pm-1am. The position starts at $14.50 per hour + shift differential during weekends with opportunities for raises and advancement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Answer incoming calls, emails and chats from our restaurant partners and diners and respond to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Make outbound calls to restaurants to ensure that orders are processed and received via tablet, email and fax and that order details are accurate
- Perform and document in SalesForce real time updates to customer orders, menus and restaurant account settings
- Educate restaurants and diners on the EatStreet platform to prevent additional incoming customer inquiries
- Employ empathy and professionalism to help defuse customer issues and reduce call escalations
- Collaborate with Tech, Operations and Sales departments to ensure customer issues are solved quickly and successfully
- Partner with department Supervisors to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve customer support processes
- Maintain a high standard of customer service while keeping service response time low
Here's what we expect you to bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of customer service or call center experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM is a plus
- Love of a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong computer skills and excited to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to quickly identify problems and provide solutions to customers
- Capable of thoroughly and efficiently gathering and documenting detailed information
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet service level demands on each shift
- Positive attitude with a passion for helping hungry diners get their noms
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- A full-time position at one of Madison's Best Places to Work!
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Shuffleboard, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully stocked coffee and soda bar
- Weekly Beer Friday happy hour at the office!
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.