Account Specialist - 1st Shift (Remote)
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
About the Role
EatStreet is currently searching for a solution-centered full-time Account Specialist who believes that online ordering should be easy and that no diner should go hungry. You will work in our Customer Service department to support every order that comes through the platform. We will rely on you to provide an incredible customer experience every time that keeps our diners coming back. Preferred candidates will be in the WI. area.
You?ll work first shift remotely. Our diners are always hungry so weekend availability is a must for this position. Your hours would be 11am to 7pm Friday through Tuesday (Wednesday/Thursday off). The position starts at $14.50 per hour + shift differential during weekends with opportunities for raises and advancement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answer incoming calls, emails and chats from our restaurant partners and diners and respond to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Make outbound calls to restaurants to ensure that orders are processed and received via tablet, email and fax and that order details are accurate
- Perform and document in SalesForce real time updates to customer orders, menus and restaurant account settings
- Educate restaurants and diners on the EatStreet platform to prevent additional incoming customer inquiries
- Employ empathy and professionalism to help defuse customer issues and reduce call escalations
- Collaborate with Tech, Operations and Sales departments to ensure customer issues are solved quickly and successfully
- Partner with department Supervisors to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve customer support processes
- Maintain a high standard of customer service while keeping service response time low
Here's What We Expect You to Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years of customer service or call center experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM is a plus
- Love of a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong computer skills and excited to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to quickly identify problems and provide solutions to customers
- Capable of thoroughly and efficiently gathering and documenting detailed information
- Go-getter mentality and the drive to work with your team to meet service level demands on each shift
- Positive attitude with a passion for helping hungry diners get their noms
- Competitive wages with options for robust benefits packages that will meet you where you are in life
- Flexibility to give you an ideal work-life balance, including working remotely
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including twelve paid holidays and volunteer paid time off
- Free EatStreet deliveries
- 401(k) plan with company match
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify.