Sales and Operations Intern
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is redefining how restaurants reach and interact with their customers. We have built an online food-ordering platform that allows restaurants to accept all orders through one medium -- EatStreet. Whether it's on the web, mobile or social media, EatStreet enables restaurants to provide their customers with a fast, simple and enjoyable experience.
We are looking for Sales and Operations Interns to join one of our acquisitions, Patronpath. Patronpath specializes in point of sale integrated online ordering for chain restaurants as well as mobile app development and ecommerce processing.
As a Patronpath Sales and Operations Intern, you will work alongside our team to help optimize the entire sales process, from organizing inbound leads and signed accounts to improving opportunity allocation. You will also be acting as an account manager for some clients as well as building some of our hybrid mobile applications. Lastly, you will be helping out with various administrative tasks as directed by our CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize service agreements for new and existing clients
- Prepare administrative reports for status of the business
- Build and deploy hybrid mobile applications (no technical background needed)
- Work alongside sales staff to optimize selling process
- Complete various sales administrative tasks as directed by CEO
- Follow up with clients on various account management requests
Experience and Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year University
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic positive ?can-do? attitude over the phone and in person
- Impeccable communication and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
You'll fit right in if you're looking for:
- Friendly, casual office environment complete with a professional ping-pong table, Skeeball machine, PS4, 70 inch TVs and kegerator
- Fully stocked coffee & soda bar
- Weekly Beer Friday happy hour at the office!
EatStreet is is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.