Sales Operations Associate
There's hungry, and there's happy. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. We don't make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our team to expand our platform nation-wide! EatStreet not only offers delivery across 25 cities but also provides online ordering services from coast to coast, as well as value-added service through our partner company, Patronpath.
A Sales Operations Associate will aid our sales department by supporting our restaurant partners and completing various departmental projects. The core duties in this role involve keeping our restaurant partners active, reaching out to current restaurant partners, and providing general administrative support to the Director of Inside Sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Outreach to all restaurants not receiving or accepting orders in a timely fashion
- Responsible for keeping the maximum amount of restaurants live for the most amount of time to ensure maximum revenue from our restaurant partners
- Ensure accurate information of our restaurant partners through outreach and research
- Respond to inbound email and casework inquiries promptly and accurately
- Use problem solving and negotiation abilities to resolve account issues and ensure restaurant satisfaction
- Analyze and assist in creating new process solutions for maximum efficiency
- Ensure follow-ups by staying organized, maintaining dates, and completing profile information in Salesforce
- Partner with the Director of Inside Sales to set and reach productivity goals
- Additional projects supporting the sales department as needed
We're looking for:
- Appetite to learn, grow and work hard
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, approachable, yet assertive demeanor
- Flexibility to grow into the position and tackle new challenges
- Confidence in cold and warm calling
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable spending a majority of time on the phone
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.